Friday, October 24, 2008

First Night Away


We had our first night away from Conor two weeks ago. Our friends Adam and Becca got married and my parents watched Conor for us. We didn't know what time we were going to be home, so it was decided that my parents would take Conor for the night. I think that we all did ok... I was definately missing him by the time we came home and it was so sad to sleep next to an empty bassinette! We woke up early and met my parents for breakfast... Conor slept the entire day! Our friends Dave and Megan came out for the wedding. They came over for dinner and to meet Conor.




We had a good time at the wedding! I was having a bit of a wardrobe malfunction... post-pregnancy issues... Thanks to Megan and Dave for helping me track down a safety pin!









Dave and Megan.



Traci and Scott.


Adam and Becca looked wonderful, unfortunately my picture of them didn't turn out! Becca, you looked radiant!


Dave, Craig, Adam, and Scott

No comments: